How I fill my life with joy
38 Ways to love you more
1. Create a long list of all the things you do well, start from as far back as you can remember.
2. Say only nice things about your body and the wonderful things it enables you to experience.
3. Listen to music that is uplifting and positive.
4. Every night before bed tell yourself and your body how much you appreciate it.
5. Stand in front of your mirror naked and make peace with the physical body that houses your soul.
6. Tell others what you love about you.
7. Give yourself permission to just “be” and do nothing.
8. Surround yourself with tribes of women who will remind of your greatness when you forget.
9. Body paint can do wonders for your soul, allow yourself to write or draw empowering words and images on your body.
10. Forgive yourself for being hard on yourself or not knowing. You are learning and growing each day.
11. Give yourself permission to cry when your heart is sad.
12. Commit to only using positive words when you talk about yourself.
13. Buy or gather fresh flowers and write yourself an empowering note.
14. Give love to others.
15. Make yourself a yummy meal and chew each bite slowly, enjoy and savor each moment.
16. Walk around outside barefoot, dip your toes in the mud, feel the grass beneath your feet, enjoy Mother Nature.
17. Do exercise that makes you smile.
18. Forget the dishes, forget the laundry, show the world your needs matter. The house cleaning can wait.
19. Celebrate your scars, your stretch marks or any other markings on your body.
20. Play dress up, get all dressed up just because. Allow yourself to feel sexy!
21. Stop making excuses for not doing what you love, take those steps and start doing it today.
22. Be in a relationship with yourself.
23. Write down 8 ways you can love yourself each day.
24. Smile even when you may not feel like it.
25. Give a gift because it makes you feel good, not out of obligation.
26. Be true to yourself, be authentic.
27. Look at mistakes as opportunities to grow and learn from them.
28. Bake or buy yourself a yummy treat and declare it “I’m celebrating me” day.
29. Spend time being grateful for all you have right now.
30. Remind yourself how beautiful and amazing you are!
31. Embrace your super powers!
32. Instead of saying I’m stupid or I can’t, replace it with I’m smart and I can and I will.
33. Get rid of the clothes in your closet that don’t make you feel amazing when you wear them.
34. Eat and drink something that is good for your body.
35. Keep a gratitude journal.
36. Remember to fill up your own cup, you need love too!
37. Make one space in your home a reflection of you and spend time there enjoying you!
38. Celebrate your amazing self and enjoy the beautiful woman inside and out.